The Yamaha THR30IIWL BL wireless guitar amplifier gives you 15 guitar amp models, 3 bass amp models, 3 mic models for acoustic-electrics, and flat voicings for everything else.
The Third Amp
Guitarists are familiar with the tube amp stacks that sound amazing when turned up loud on a big stage, and with combo amps that are a perfect fit for smaller venues and rehearsal. THR ignored the convention that a practice amp should simply be a smaller version of a larger amplifier, creating a new “third amp” category designed around what players need when they’re playing at home.
Fully Wireless Experience
All THR-II models feature Bluetooth connectivity for audio playback, the “THR Remote” mobile editor app, and third-party footswitch support. The THR30II Wireless also features a built-in rechargeable battery and Line 6 wireless receiver. Just grab your THR, your guitar, and a Line 6 Relay G10T transmitter (sold separately), and play anywhere your music takes you.
New THR30II Finishes
THR30II Wireless is now available in black and white versions in addition to the original cream. Find a perfect fit for your sound and your style.
- Realistic tube-amp tones and feel plus essential effects
- 15 guitar amp models, 3 bass amp models, 3 mic models for acoustic-electrics, and flat voicings for everything else
- Bluetooth® support for audio playback, editing via THR Remote, and more
- Built-in wireless receiver compatible with optional Line 6® Relay® G10T transmitter
- Built-in rechargeable battery lets you play anywhere
- Hi-Fi audio playback with Extended Stereo Technology
- Plug-and-play USB connectivity for recording and playback
- 1/4″ line outputs provide additional flexibility for recording or performance
- THR Remote editor/librarian app for desktop and mobile devices
- Share your performance online using the free Rec’n’Share app
- Amp Type: 15 Guitar Amp Models, 3 Acoustic Models, 3 Bass Models, 3 Flat Voicings
- Effects: CHORUS, FLANGER, PHASER, TREMOLO, ECHO, ECHO/REV, SPRING REVERB, HALL REVERB, *COMPRESSOR, *NOISE GATE (*only available in the editor application)
- Bluetooth: Audio/MIDI
- Guitar Wireless: Yes *Requires Line 6 G10T transmitter (sold separately)
- Chromatic Tuner: Yes
- Controller/Switch: AMP, GAIN, MASTER, BASS, MIDDLE, TREBLE, EFFECT, ECHO/REV, GUITAR OUTPUT, AUDIO OUTPUT, USER MEMORY Switch x 5, TAP/TUNER Switch
- Connections: INPUT (1/4″), AUX (Stereo Mini), PHONES (Stereo Mini), LINE OUT L/R (1/4″ x2), DC IN, USB Audio Class 2.0 compliant
- Speakers: 3.5″(9cm) Full Range x 2
- Rated Output: 30W (15W + 15W), Battery: 15W (7.5W + 7.5W)
- AC Adapter: YNT345-1530
- Battery: Rechargeable (approx. 5 hours) * Depending upon usage and conditions
- Dimensions 420mm x 195mm x 155mm
- Accessories: AC Adapter (15V 3A), Quick Guide, Cubase AI Download Information Sheet
THR ignores the convention that a practice amp should be a smaller version of a larger amplifier and stands as a new “third amp” category designed around what players need most when they’re playing at home.