Product Information of Art & Lutherie Roadhouse Faded Black A/E Parlor
The Art & Lutherie Roadhouse Faded Black A/E Parlor guitar is a stylish and versatile instrument designed for both acoustic and electric playing. Additionally, it features a compact parlor body shape that offers comfort and portability without compromising on sound quality.
Handcrafted in Canada, the Art & Lutherie Roadhouse A/E showcases a semi-gloss patina finish. With its bourbon burst design, this parlor-style acoustic/electric guitar offers pleasing playability and balanced tone. It is ideal for fingerpickers and mild strummers in various settings, including the studio, stage, or home. Equipped with the Fishman Sonitone system, it features an under-saddle pickup and a soundhole-mounted preamp, complete with volume and tone controls.
The back and sides are made from wild cherry, while the pressure-tested solid top is spruce. The 24.84″ scale silverleaf maple neck is capped with a rosewood fingerboard, which has 19 frets and a 1.72″ nut width. A double-action truss rod and open-gear 18:1 tuning machines provide stability and easy setup. Additional appointments include a Graph Tech TUSQ nut and saddle, a rosewood bridge, and a gig bag.
- Solid spruce top and wild cherry back and sides for a rich and vibrant tone.
- Q-Discrete electronics for effortless amplification and on-stage versatility.
- Slender neck profile and 24.84″ scale length for easy playability and comfortable fretting.
- Faded Black semi-gloss finish with vintage-inspired aesthetics.
- Handcrafted in Canada using high-quality materials and craftsmanship.
Musicians who value the distinctive fusion of acoustic and electric capabilities will find this guitar perfectly suited to their tastes. It is an excellent choice for singer-songwriters, fingerstyle players, and anyone seeking a compact and versatile guitar for both studio recordings and live performances.